Connerton in Land O Lakes Florida
Connerton is truly an outstanding master-planned community that offers beautiful lifestyle in natural surroundings in an environmentally-sensitive way. Connerton Trail System, which consists of boardwalks and paved trails for walking, biking and rollerblading, helps residents stay fit and enjoy great Florida weather. Admire peaceful sunsets at Connerton's lakes, or take a hike in beautiful forest and natural wetlands and get close with wild birds and animals.
Search All homes in Connerton below:
- Connerton is a 7,800-acre mixed-use community with five villages and approximately 8,700 residences to be built.
- Nearly 3,000 acres are dedicated to nature, hikinh and wildlife observation.
- The development started in 2004 and is planned to be completed by 2016.
- Connerton is located in Land O Lakes, one of the fastest-growing areas of Tampa Bay. It is about 10 minutes away from Suncoast Parkway and about 40 minutes to downtown Tampa.
- Connerton is a “New Town”, a planned urban community designed to be self-sufficient with its own housing, education, retail, government, commerce and recreation.
- Connerton's planned amenities include extensive trail systems with boardwalks through nature preserves, swimming and fitness complex, ball fields, tennis facilities, activities director, neighborhood parks, restaurants, recreational facilities and much more.
- Connerton's builders are some of the best in Florida: Taylor Morrison, David Weekley Homes, Smith Family Homes, Constanza Homes and Arthur Rutenberg Homes.
- Connerton is far from being a “cookie-cutter” community. There is a great variety of home styles, floor plans and prices, from colonials to cottages to neo classical and traditional. One thing you can be sure about: the newest and best home building technology was used during construction.
was last modified: January 18th, 2016 by